*NEW OFFERING* The PRE-PRENATAL: $111 per session
- Thinking about pregnancy in the coming months or years? Trying to avoid an overwhelm of choices in a limited time period? Wondering where to start? Book a 90-minute session for yourself and one guest with your very own doula and childbirth educator – BEFORE conceiving – and get answers to your questions, including the ones you didn’t know you’d have! Consider next best steps for an optimal transition into pregnancy and parenthood, and empower yourself now by getting connected to resources and information that align with your goals and values.
- Book two or more sessions and receive ongoing e-mail consultation and one 30-minute coaching catch-up during the pre-conception period.
BIRTH DOULA: $2000 – includes the services listed below*:
- At least 5 prenatal appointments, 60-90 minutes each; I aim to meet in 7-10 sessions, time permitting. Your feeling supported, having an informed process, and our familiarity are priorities.
- Childbirth education and assistance navigating your options for home, birth center or hospital care; medical interventions that may be offered, and their risks, benefits, and cultural/historical context when helpful.
- Emotional and educational support around common questions, fears and challenges. Holistic and evidence-based.
- Ongoing phone, e-mail and text support.
- Assistance in cultivating and expressing a Birth Vision and Plan.
- On-call 24/7 availability during the days leading up to and including labor, delivery, and immediate postpartum.
- One 24-hour visit and three postpartum visits in the first week and month after birth.
- Referrals to placenta encapsulation specialists, long-term postpartum doulas, massage therapists, etc.
- Backup support.
We will have an initial discussion by phone, at no cost, to see if it feels like we are a good fit.
*Pricing subject to change. A portion of this fee (up to 10%) may be donated to The Oakland Better Birth Foundation to support our birthworker scholarship fund and community education programming. If you are facing financial hardship, please speak to me about how our services may support you through Shiphrah’s Circle Community Doula Program.
PRIVATE CHILDBIRTH EDUCATION:
- In-home sessions customized to your pregnancy, experience, questions and needs.
- Sessions arranged to fit your schedule.
- $222 for 4 Hours
- $400 for 8 Hours
*SEASONAL OFFERING* POSTPARTUM DOULA: $35/hour (1 infant)
- At times I may be available for in-home post partum doula support beyond the standard visits of my birth doula practice. If I am not available for postpartum support I can refer you to doulas who are.